annyeonghasayo! welcome! | H o m e ? | ?F o l l o w ?


ForEverSC!

B1A4 IGNITION !! I'm Sorry Baby
Saturday, March 17, 2012 | 1:55 AM | 0 ChickyCherry
T_____T


TT^TT

I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY EXCITING for the MV !
And of coz I'm LOVE this MV !

But !!

My Boys ... 
My Innocent Boys ...

Aaahh .. Maybe u just like 

" OH MAN ! CHILLAX DUDE, "
" LOL , Just becoz the MV u being like this ?? "

Well , It maybe they grew up .
And they know what they doing .
[ LOL ! I am too EMOTIONAL ! XD ]

^___^

At the same time , , I'm really HAPPY ! 
Because of this song , B1A4 more POPULAR , POPULAR , POPULAR and POPULAR !
I'm Happy with that .
PROUD of it .

Keke , I can't wait for their COMEBACK !! Woohoo !
The most waited ! :D

MY JINYOUNG ! MY CNU ! MY GC ! MY BARO ! MY SANDEUL !

^____________^


Older Post | Newer Post
SmileChocS!



My Second blog talked about MY BABY KPOP ;) Before that, I'm A Sone and Cassiopeia. If u hate that FANDOMs, here nothing for u ;) for those who are KPOPper ~ Hope u all so fun here ! ;D

Entries About Links

MyLoveSong





TaeYeon [MissingYouLikeCrazy]

CardCredit?

Template : Aina Hanani
Background : Sis Una