annyeonghasayo! welcome! | H o m e ? | ?F o l l o w ?


ForEverSC!

2Ne1 and SNSD ?
Monday, February 6, 2012 | 8:22 AM | 0 ChickyCherry
! Hello ~ Such a WEIRD thing rite ?
Suddenly talked about 2NE1 and SNSD . 

Seriously , I do not know how to describe what I felt .
Sometimes , I feel like so FOOL became a SONE .
And sometimes , I also feel like a FOOL became a BLACK J [BLACK JACK]
Fuuuu.. -,-

WTH of SONE that saying (bashing) 2NE1 such a IMMORAL , RUDE , B*tch just becoz they only LIP-SYNC when they LIVE concert .
O____O

Come on , SONE ! Wake up ! 
Pls do not judging and condemn people by looking some like that . 

Also , 

WTF of BLACK JACK that saying SNSD such a B*TCHes flying into the sky .
-00-

Aahhhh , I dislike and HATE this all FANWAR wth of this .
I'm really really SICK of this ! -,-

Whatever they saying , Whatever they condemn .
For me , 

SNSD and 2NE1 is the BEST ! :D

Yeah . They are . :))
But I have no FALSE and no JOKING , becoz SNSD now dominate the WORLD ! Seriously ! 

---------








p/s : whatever happen , trust and follow ur heart :]


Older Post | Newer Post
SmileChocS!



My Second blog talked about MY BABY KPOP ;) Before that, I'm A Sone and Cassiopeia. If u hate that FANDOMs, here nothing for u ;) for those who are KPOPper ~ Hope u all so fun here ! ;D

Entries About Links

MyLoveSong





TaeYeon [MissingYouLikeCrazy]

CardCredit?

Template : Aina Hanani
Background : Sis Una