annyeonghasayo! welcome! | H o m e ? | ?F o l l o w ?


ForEverSC!

WowWw !
Monday, December 19, 2011 | 7:02 AM | 0 ChickyCherry
Annyeong !
Seriously ! I'm already fall in love with Minwoo ! I like him! (LOL ! XD)

-----

Check this !



OMG ! He can play everything ! He GOT IT ALL ! *_*

-----

MinWoo cut from MGIAG (My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho)



He is a 2nd Hero in this drama .
Very cool , and suspense a lot !
That cause me to love him . >,<

-----

Some of he's songs that i like is :

TRAP ! keke



I love that song !
Bring me up ! Seriously !

Aaahhh ~ I'm dying same as other fans .
They also said the same thing . LOL

-----

Btw , thanks a lot to the uploaderS ! gomawo ! :D


Older Post | Newer Post
SmileChocS!



My Second blog talked about MY BABY KPOP ;) Before that, I'm A Sone and Cassiopeia. If u hate that FANDOMs, here nothing for u ;) for those who are KPOPper ~ Hope u all so fun here ! ;D

Entries About Links

MyLoveSong





TaeYeon [MissingYouLikeCrazy]

CardCredit?

Template : Aina Hanani
Background : Sis Una