annyeonghasayo! welcome! | H o m e ? | ?F o l l o w ?


ForEverSC!

My React GIFs ! XD
Thursday, December 22, 2011 | 7:15 PM | 0 ChickyCherry

LMAO XDDDDDDD

Aiyoooo !

V

V

image

When 1st I saw my BIASes PHOTOs , GIFs , VideoS !

image

2nd , Seriously ! My reaction 100% like . LOL

image

image

Yes , I admit . I am FANGIRLING ! xD

image

image

I am SPAZZING ! Like the hell i LAUGH alone , SMILE alone , DYING also alone ! xDD

That what we call CRAZY FAN ! xD (not kipas!)

image

LMAO . Aaahhh . xD

-----

The GIFs me not OWN it .

^__^


Older Post | Newer Post
SmileChocS!



My Second blog talked about MY BABY KPOP ;) Before that, I'm A Sone and Cassiopeia. If u hate that FANDOMs, here nothing for u ;) for those who are KPOPper ~ Hope u all so fun here ! ;D

Entries About Links

MyLoveSong





TaeYeon [MissingYouLikeCrazy]

CardCredit?

Template : Aina Hanani
Background : Sis Una