annyeonghasayo! welcome! | H o m e ? | ?F o l l o w ?


ForEverSC!

I ship HARDHARD !
Thursday, December 22, 2011 | 7:28 PM | 0 ChickyCherry
Q : Do u love MYNAME or SeJin ?

- I love SeJin ! SeJin ! SeJin ! , I like MyName =P

-----

Haha , Why I ship this COUPLE hardhard ??

1st , Because they are veryveryveryveryvery CUTE ! SWEET ! wgwrhnkl ! LMAO xD




Actually I am attract with the MAKNAE !
ChaeJin ! Jinnie-ahh ! <3
Hihih .

When first I saw this COUPLE ~
My TWO eyes automatically STARING at ChaeJin !
>__<

Ummmaa ~ Help me !
Chinncakkkk !!
Deym it ! Damn ! Damn ! ChaeJin is tooooooo CUTE for me !

AiyOooo ! Thanks to BELOVED friend ~
Lia Unnie ! xD
She introduced me to this COUPLE !
Me and Lia being CRAZY with this cute couple !
>__<

-----

I'm not OWN this GIFs .



Older Post | Newer Post
SmileChocS!



My Second blog talked about MY BABY KPOP ;) Before that, I'm A Sone and Cassiopeia. If u hate that FANDOMs, here nothing for u ;) for those who are KPOPper ~ Hope u all so fun here ! ;D

Entries About Links

MyLoveSong





TaeYeon [MissingYouLikeCrazy]

CardCredit?

Template : Aina Hanani
Background : Sis Una