annyeonghasayo! welcome! | H o m e ? | ?F o l l o w ?


ForEverSC!

ARTIST OF THE YEAR @ MAMA ! Girls' Generation ! Kyyaaa ! :D
Tuesday, November 29, 2011 | 7:52 AM | 0 ChickyCherry

wth ! Very excited when watch MnetAsianMusicAwards Live !
Streaming Live !
Yeah , my lappy lagging . I'm tired ! It very worth !
Also I'm very satisfied with the Awards . :D
Other group also have a great Performance .
Such as 2Ne1 , B2st ! HyunA !

[Girls' Generation @n Red Carpet !]


Owhh , very FLAWLESS after looked their dresses .
Very pretty ! And that *blingbling !
Cute SeoHyun when she covering her breast . :D

[The Boys REMIX !]


Woww , seriously LOVE their live REMIX .
haha .

[The Best Female Group !]


Yeahh ! They got it !
I just like WHATT !! Seriously ! haha . then LAUGH . xD
I'm too shock ! Kyaaa ! :D

Lastly !
[Artist Of The Year !]


WOWWW ! WTH of GREAT DAY !
I SHOUT and SCREaM just like watching PEOPLE undressed ! Kah3 !
Yeahh , Im very satisfied ! with my lagging lappy . :D

Aaaahhh , very HAPPY with the decision ! :D
btw ! ^^ Saranghae SNSD !
Fighting ! Aja2 ! Fighting ! !! >,<

Cr : I just can say YOUTUBE !

Thanks to the uploaders ! :D



Older Post | Newer Post
SmileChocS!



My Second blog talked about MY BABY KPOP ;) Before that, I'm A Sone and Cassiopeia. If u hate that FANDOMs, here nothing for u ;) for those who are KPOPper ~ Hope u all so fun here ! ;D

Entries About Links

MyLoveSong





TaeYeon [MissingYouLikeCrazy]

CardCredit?

Template : Aina Hanani
Background : Sis Una